Before we get into the advantages of drinking an organic greens powder, I wanted to introduce you to a superfood powder called Power Greens. Power Greens powder is one of the best ways of getting the body back on track toward total wellness. Power Greens is a blend of grasses, leaves, vegetables and sprouts, combined to give optimal results. These green superfoods are harvested at their peak nutritional state. They are then dried at low temperatures and converted into a powder. They are nutrient rich and packed with an array of vitamins, minerals, proteins, and enzymes that are easily absorbed by the body. This helps to pull your body from acidic to alkaline, reaching a natural, ideal pH balance.
Power Greens contain high levels of chlorophyll– a chemical that lends plants their emerald hue and various nutritional benefits. Antioxidants and carotenoids work to deactivate free radicals in the body preventing cell oxidation and damage. Enzymes help with digestion. Due to their highly concentrated nutrient profile, there are many benefits to the different systems of the body. The super greens are believed to help boost the immune system, reduce inflammation, detoxify the body, and promote healthy digestion — things like detoxification, blood sugar regulation, cholesterol regulation, and more.
Several benefits from using an organic greens powder are:
- Alkalize the body due to greens being alkaline-forming. They can help quickly flush out that excess acid, leaving you with a well-balanced system along with restoring pH balance
- Aid in digestive health by neutralizing acidity thus rebuilding healthy intestinal flora. This has a positive effect and promotes regularity. The greens do not cause constipation, however it is important to drink plenty of water because of the natural fiber content.
- Improves energy with high chlorophyll content that helps oxygenate the body and improves overall energy levels. The nutrients in Power Greens are also immediately bioavailable at the cellular level and fuel your cells with life. It can help get rid of sluggishness and fatigue by giving your body all the vitamins, minerals and enzymes it needs to work efficiently.
- Assists in daily cleansing our bodies by naturally eliminating toxins and the by-products of metabolism. This daily “cleansing” is an essential bodily function similar to regular, healthy housekeeping. Often, when we first begin taking Power Greens, we may notice that our body’s natural cleansing functions are more pronounced. This happens when our cells begin to receive the active enzymes, pigments and vibrant phytonutrients found in Power Greens. They gain additional energy to help eliminate toxins that can interfere with optimal health.
- Helps with fat loss by neutralizing the body’s pH and allowing your body to eliminate unwanted fat cells. Fat cells have been shown to hold onto excess acid as well. This mechanism keeps that extra acid from attacking other cells in your body and damaging your health.
- They are an arsenal of phytonutrient antioxidants that can help neutralize free radicals, thus preventing cell disruption.
- Reduces inflammation caused by acid overload and help fight free radicals and alleviate inflammation. Greens contain magnesium and vitamin E, both of which possess potent anti-inflammatory powers.
- Helps with muscle recovery by reducing, or helping repair, the oxidative muscle damage associated with exercise. This makes the greens powder helpful for improving recovery from high-intensity workouts.
How many servings of greens have you had this week?
It can be a bit difficult to squeeze enough servings of greens in during the day due to our work schedules, family life, just life in general. We just can’t find the time to prepare them. Adding a powdered superfood to your daily routine fills in what we don’t get in our diet. It’s also a good way to make sure you’re eating a wide variety of superfoods that would otherwise be very difficult to consume.
One easy way to get more greens is to take a Power Greens supplement.
They are an easy, convenient, and effective way to get in the green powders your body needs to maintain your health. But we must understand that this is not a magic powder or pill, nor does it serve as a meal replacement. Our greens are intended to enhance our nutrient profile.
The information herein and our products are not intended to take the place of medical advice nor are they intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your physician before taking supplements, particularly if you are taking prescription medication. Our product contains nutrients that have been clinically proven to nutritionally support the body. However, under the rules created by the FDA, we cannot claim that, by consuming our products, it will cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. And, because of the nature of how we produce our products, using only natural ingredients, our products will never be classified as a drug. Only a drug, approved by the FDA, may claim to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Disclaimer: Results may vary and are not guaranteed.